Friday 31 January 2014

Chic Wall Panel

This week I am showcasing the fabulous Antique Dressforms Stamp Set from Creative Expressions.
I began by decorating my a Wall Panel with a coat of White Texture Paste which I applied thinly with a palette knife and then set aside to dry. Once the paste was dry I painted the Wall Panel with a coat of Mushroom Acrylic Paint and then dry brushed with Bark Acrylic Paint.
I added a touch of stamping using the ruler stamp from the Vintage Sewing Stamp Set and Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy.
I die cut a Bitty Blossom from brown card and then added touches of Enchanted Gold Gilding Wax to the edges of the petals. I also added buttons and a sewing machine charm to my cluster of embellishments sat on a piece of Crochet Ribbon. I stamped 'Tres Chic' onto a piece of cream card stamped with Potting Soil Archival Ink and coloured with Distress Inks.
I stamped the dressforms onto cream card with Archival Ink, cut out and then added to the Wall Panel. To complete I added a Vintage Metal Embellishment along with a repeat of 'Chic' stamped onto cream card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

Creative Expressions Facebook
Creative Expressions News

8 comments:

Dianne said...

Hello Miss Tracy, tres chic is right, what beautiful soft colors, your flower is gorgeous,your fussy cutting is perfect, I couldn't do that, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.. ((( BIG HUGS)))...

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous project Tracy! I love the beautiful background and trio of vintage dress forms! All the distressing adds such a nice touch! Thanks for the inspiration!

Brenda Brown said...

Tres chic indeed, love the monochromatic colours. have a great weekend xx

cheryl said...

oh tracey brilliant hugs cheryl xx

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey, What a Stunning Design, I just Lov It!
Hugs from Sam x

Lynn Stevens said...

Every thing you do is Tres Chic Tracy.
now to do some much needed catching up on your blog
hugs Lynn

Words and Pictures said...

Very chic - and so pretty in pink!
Alison x

Diane said...

This is just adorable and fun technique.

Hugs diane