Thursday 29 December 2011

Still In Christmas Mode..........

.................At the moment so decided to create a Christmas Card as I don't seem to be able to move on to anything else just yet, maybe at the weekend!
A card for 100 Proof Press using the Tall Conifer which I love using for a Winter scene. This card could so easily be adapted for a Winter birthday. I also added Christmas Day to the top of my card, stamped several times onto white card and sponged with Distress Ink broken china.
I created a scene to my large circle again using broken china ink and spritzing with water to give that wintery feel.  The sentiment Let It Snow was the perfect finishing touch.

Hope you all have a fabulous New Year's Eve and Very Best Wishes for The New Year.  Tracy x x

13 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is simply stunning love the colours,and detail hugs cherylxxxxx

Anonymous said...

The scene you created looks like a snow globe.
Beautiful colours and perfect stamping.
Wishes
Lynne

Siobhan Fyffe said...

This would make a lovely card for a winter birthday!! The colours are lovely. Do you know if you can buy 100 Proof Press in the UK or do you have to byy direct from the States. I keep admiring some of the stamps you use.
Hope you have a good New Year.

Siobhan x

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Tracy this Card looks wonderful! Broken China is indeed an amazing color, I love that one to!!
I like the stamp you used on top of the card, this looks really FAB!!
Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*

Juls said...

fabulous! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Happy newyear to you too!!!

Sandy said...

A blue dream again Tracy.
Love the stamps. Awesome.

Wishing you a healthy, happy, and joyous New Year! I look forward to more of your beautiful creations in 2012! xoxo

Barb Cady said...

Beautiful Tracy, I love the way you use blues to such an effect. A very happy New Year to you, and thank you so much for the wonderful inspiring creations you have given us on your blog. I have many stamps in my collection because of your work! Happy crafting! xx

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful piece Tracy, love the conifer image, so different.
Have a great weekend and Happy New Year.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful creation, love the colors.
Wish you a great weekend and a Happy New Year. :)

G Peplow said...

Hi Tracy, Happy New Year and all the best for 2012, hugs Gay xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Tracy, I love your spritzing. Happy New Year to you and yours, and I hope it brings everything you wish for x

Suzanne C said...

Love the banner along the top and the serene scene in the circle!