Wednesday 8 June 2022

Robin Christmas Card

Morning everyone, hope you are well.

Today I am popping by with a seasonal card using my Robin and Nuthatch A6 Stamp Set.

I love the vintage tones on this piece which I created with Distress Oxide Inks. This card is part of one of my on line workshops. There are several cards in this workshop along with a book.

This close up shows the detail of the background and the beautiful layered elements.

I added a few stars to the backdrop and then added touches of background stamping with my background stamp from my A5 Follow Your Own Path.

I now have another card for Christmas to add to my selection.



 See you all soon.

Tracy

xx




3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and you make fabulous backgrounds-love the Robins on the baubles and great Vintage effect-not bought any craft stuff for quite a while but this Robin tempts me lol
Carol x

alma.heijenk@gmail.com said...

just a lovely card, love the colors and ofcourse the rubin. it's my favorite bird
greatings Alma

karenlotty said...

Beautiful I’ve been waiting for stamps to be able to make Christmas cards