Thursday 25 November 2021

New Release

 Morning Everyone, hope you are all well.

I thought I would pop by on my blog and showcase my new release.

A5 Stamp Set


A6 Stamp Set


A7 Stamp 


A7 Stamp


A7 Stamp


A5 Stamp Set


A5 Stamp Set


A5 Stamp Set


A7 Stamp Set


A7 Stamp


A4 Stamp Set

I also have a few pieces of artwork for you, to help inspire along with a couple of Youtube Videos.





I will add the Youtube Videos below:




If you would like to subscribe to my YouTube Channel, I have added the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTlUMEPxOWTRF--x-zbYh8A

Thanks you so much for all of your amazing support of my creative journey. If you would like to join any of my on-line workshops, please feel free to email me, address below:

tracy@craft-addicts.co.uk

Speak to you all soon.

Tracy

xxx




1 comment:

karenlotty said...

Another fabulous release AND I can access the videos YAY!