Friday 11 September 2020

Simple Book Idea

Afternoon everyone, hope you are all well. Today I am showcasing a simple book I have created for an on-line workshop which is prerecorded.

I really enjoyed creating this, I loved the process and I love the paired back feel.

This is a prerecorded workshop, if you would like to join the workshop, please feel free to email me at tracy@craft-addicts.co.uk.

 

I love the paired back feel of this piece


The grey and pink work so well together.


These are simple techniques but work so well to create a cohesive design.



At the moment I am really enjoying adding paperdolls to my creations.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x 

 

 


4 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracy this is lovely. I've always liked the Retiform technique though not used it for ages and I love the way you've included it here. Have a great crafty weekend. Angela xXx

Neet said...

How strange, we have just had a workshop (virtual) on our club pages showing members how to do this technique. It has always been a favourite of mine and I did two samples (not my workshop but to encourage others to follow suit).
Love your pink and grey together, I like wearing pink with silver grey so it is a firm favourite of mine.
Hugs, Neet xx

Mia said...

Simple but beautiful book, Tracy.

karenlotty said...

I love it Those paper dolls look magnificent
Blogger has been playing me up a little (only on certain blogs for some strange reason) So hopefully this will publish
I will enjoy going back and looking at your marvellous creations