Friday 10 April 2020

Hoot Hoot

I love my little quirky owls and this time around I have a card for you using a second generation Gel Press Print incorporating my A7 Stamp "Hoot Hoot" #305 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I have been creating backgrounds on my Gel Press with Alcohol Inks for a workshop and this is a mop up print from one of those background sessions.
To add a touch more interest to the background I added some delicate background stamping using Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink and my A7 Stamp "Heartfelt" #304.
I also made my own tapes using the Gel Press and that is what you can see at the top of the card. I have also added some torn book pages to the base of the owl to ground him.
I have also added dimension to the owl adding two stamped images and also added the Hoot sentiment, also from the same stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x x


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

7 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

The Owl is so cute Tracy I don't think i've seen that one, I miss out on so much not using FB. Love how delicate the background is with the addition of your own washi tape, I too love making my own always adds a little extra on to those plain Birthday envelopes. Your sweet Owl looks very at home on that page.
Thank you so much for sharing, sending Easter blessings your way.
Take care & stay safe xx Tracey xx

Redanne said...

You know already how much I love the owl! The background you created is just fabulous, the colours are gorgeous, especially the colours on the tape you created. Another beautiful creation. Hugs, Anne xx

Christine Walton said...

Beautiful, I love the colour combinations and the perfect flow of your designs Christine Walton x

Cobnut Crafter said...

These are such cute little guys - love the colour palette and texture on your sample. xx

jane stillman said...

Lots of lovely bits and pieces on this card Tracy and that little owl is gorgeous - it's no wonder you love them. Love the colours too. Stay safe xx

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous - STILL not got my gel plate out yet - must do it as the backgrounds are gorgeous. Love your little owl. Take care and Keep safe xx

karenlotty said...

This is so cute I don’t have a gel plate (yet) but it’s definitely on my Wish List