Monday 20 April 2020

Create with Passion

Today I have a card using my border stamp "Passion Flower" #278 combined with my A7 Stamp "Overlapping Texture" #307 from AALLandCreate. You can find a list of our Stockists HERE.

These two stamps will also be available and part of the One Day Special Bundle on Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th April 2020.
The background is created from the scraps left on my Gel Press. I also added some random stamping to the background with my "Overlapping Texture" stamp , stamped with Sedona Acrylic Paint by Dina Wakley.
I brayered Sedona Paint onto my stamp and then stamped ont othe card, I love how there are no straight lines, giving a random feel to the stamping. I also incorporated some texture using Stencil 45, applying Cheddar Paint to my stencil and then spritzing with water and placing the stencil, paint side down onto my card.
I stamped my flower onto oa brayered backdrop and added some dimension to my flower. On this occasion, I only used one part of the stamp.
 I added some black tape for further interest along with a sentiment and delicate splatters of white paint.
Thanks so much for stopping by, Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.




5 comments:

jane stillman said...

Wow! what a super card - loving the colours and design. Hope you are well xx

Redanne said...

So beautiful Tracy, I love how you used the Passion Flower, it looks wonderful layered up! Hugs, Anne xxx

karenlotty said...

Gorgeous I love everything about it I particularly like the warm colours you have chosen

gomaa elsayed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo Rice said...

This is beautiful Tracy, and such wonderful warm colours. I love how you have only used part of the stamp. Hope you are keeping well. Hugs xx❤️