Friday 13 March 2020

Hoot Hoot

I love creating brayered backgrounds for my cards and this one was just a scrap piece of card that I brayered my excess paint onto. This piece showcases my A7 Stamp Sets  "Owl" #306 and "Hoot Hoot" #305 from my new collection, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
To tone down my background a little I also brayered some Snowflake Fresco Finish Paint over the top.
I stamped the owls onto a second brayered piece of card and cut out to add further dimension to my design. I also grounded the owls with touches of paint using an old credit card.
I also added a touch of stamping with paint using Aqua Duck Egg Fresco Finish Paint.
I also incorporated a hinge clip for further interest and dimension. A few delicate splatters of paint also add further interest.
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.




6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful background and love the quirky owls
Carol x

Cardgenie said...

Tracy, your cards are fabulous. I've got these stamps but haven't had chance to play yet, but I'm going to be inspired by your creation. Thanks so much for all the inspiration

Redanne said...

A stunning card Tracy, the colours are so perfect to showcase the two little owls and the contrast stamping is really beautiful. Love this! xxx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous background, I really must try this technique. The colours are gorgeous as are your cute little owls xx

Rose in Chester said...

Hi Tracey lovely design, and excellent use of materials..
Hugs
Rose

Rita said...

Love your cards Tracy . The colours on those are perfect for the Beautiful Owls. Hugs Rita xxx