Friday 27 March 2020

Blossom Card

Back to the more vibrant tones this time around adding paint layers for a tactile feel to my card. I am showcasing my A5 Stamp Set "Thankful Petals #272 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I love these two colours together they are Bubblegum and Aqua Duck Egg Fresco Finish Paints and they work so well combined together in a background. This background is a simple brayered background with a touch of Snowflake brayered over the top for added brightness.
From this picture you can see the layers I have added, the background is so textural from the chalk paints.
I added extra dimension, adding two layers to my flower head and I also incorporated some added random stamping to the petals and background using my A7 Stamp "Heartfelt" #304.
I also incorporated some soft silver wire, stapled into place for added interest. I also incorporated the paint skin from my paint pot. I love quirky touches like this.
Thanks so much for stopping by, Tracy x x .


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

3 comments:

Redanne said...

The colour combo is fabulous in the background and I adore that beautiful flower! Hugs, Anne xxx

Bothiecat said...

Great card. I now own this stamp.....you are not good for my bank balance.

craftytrog said...

Love this beauty Tracy! Also enjoying your FB videos, but never usually get there in time to join in. Lol!
Hugs,
Alison xx