Friday 13 December 2019

Dipsacus

Today I am showcasing a mixed media card  using my newly released A5 Stamp "Teasel" #239, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I opted for fresh greens this time around for my teasel image. I also feel the green gives this piece a really natural organic feel.
I am always looking for different ways to add textural elements to my designs and this time around I opted to stamp onto layers of kitchen towel which I had stitched together.
I included some metal elements to add further interest to the design. I also love the random stitching on this piece which gives a further textural element.
I stamped with Archival Ink onto the tissue to ensure the ink did not bleed.
A few delicate splatters of black work so well for me against the freshness of the green. I also added some black stamping onto the metal piece using my number background from my Brush Flower Stamp set #234.
A few pieces of vintage book pages finish my piece.
Thanks so much for popping by and leaving a comment. Tracy x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



2 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Gorgeous card , beautiful stamping!! Love it!

Redanne said...

Stunning Tracy! The paper towel gives such wonderful texture, as does your stitching and lovely embellishments. Love the colour too! Hugs, Anne xx