Monday 14 October 2019

Flourishing Vase

Today I am showcasing a card I created using my A6 Stamp "Flourishing Vase" #213, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I created a blended backdrop for my focal image, blending Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet and Broken China Distress Oxide Inks across my card.
I spritzed the Lotza Dotz Stencil with water and then lay the stencil down onto my card and allowed the water to sit for a few moments so that it reacted with the Oxide Inks and I then removed the stencil and allowed the water to dry naturally.
I also incorporated some doodling to draw the eye into the focal image. I also added further dimension to the pot and the flower heads.
Thanks so much for visiting. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

3 comments:

jane stillman said...

Absolutely stunning, love the colours and design xx

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning card and loving the colour combination.
Hugs
Linda xxx

hazel said...

A gorgeous card, the colours are lovely.
xxx Hazel.