Thursday 31 October 2019

Floral Birthday Card

Today I am showcasing a card using my newly released A5 Stamp Set "Blossom Wishes" #240 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
My card today has a real fresh modern feel to it, using Distress Oxide Inks Twisted Citron and Picked Raspberry, applying the inks to the background with a piece of acetate.
The black stamping really pops against the fresher backdrop and the doodling on the spotlight helps to draw the eye into the design.
I added a pot to my flower arrangement and stamped into the layers of melted clear embossing powder using my background stamp from my Border Stamp "Brush Flower" #234.
A touch of stamping around the background has also been added, using the background stamp once again from my Border Stamp "Brush Flower". stamping in a tone on tone colour.
I have also stamped my sentiment onto Calico to add further texture. A few delicate splatters of white paint lift the design.
Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your support. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.









3 comments:

jane stillman said...

This is an amazing card, I love the subtle colours xx

Redanne said...

Your card really does have a fresh, modern feel to it - the colours are incredible together too! Hugs, Anne xx

hazel said...

A beautiful card Tracy, I love it.
xxx Hazel.