Friday 22 June 2018

Grow, Bloom and Blossom Accordion for AALLandCreate

Hi everyone and welcome. Today I have an accordion card for you using my Quirky Blossoms Stamp Set and my A4 Layered Grunge Stamp from AALLandCreate. You can find a list of our stockists HERE, simply scroll down.

I am loving using green at the moment, the colour is so fresh and gives such a different look to the stamps. I began by brayering a layer of Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint Distress Paints to the background of each panel and then dried each panel with a heat tool.
I added a touch of background stamping using my A4 Stamp, Layered Grunge. I stamped with Leaf Green Archival Ink, I love the tone on tone this gives and the numbers are so versatile on this stamp.
I stamped the Quirky Blossoms on the background of each panel using Black Archival Ink and then stamped the flower head once again to add dimension to my design. I stamped the flower heads onto a piece of card coloured with Distress Paints and stamped randomly with my A4 Stamp, this gives a touch more detail to the open areas of my flower head.
I twisted the flower head slightly so that the stamping below is still visible. I also added some Media Tape by Dina Wakley stamped with my sentiments from the same stamp set. I also added a button to the centre of each bloom for added interest.
I added more random background stamping using my A4 Stamp and Leaf Green Archival Ink, I love the detail in this stamp.
I had some edgeing from a watercolour pad on my desk so I also included these random pieces in my design.
I also added some delicate splatters of white paint to my design and added some wired leaves for added dimension.
I doodled some lines around each panel to draw the eye in towards my focal imagery.
I also included some stencilled panels on the back of my accordion using Autour de Mwa's stencil.
Thanks so much for stopping by.


Tracy
xxx

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

8 comments:

ann barnes said...

Tracy, I love the green with your wonderful stamps! It gives them such an “eco” type of look (if that makes sense) I love how this accordion card can allow the garden to grow. It gorgeous! ~Ann. xx

Annie said...

Such a stunning creation Tracy and I so love your stamps x Fabulous background colour and details x Just waiting on the arrival of your A4 stamp xx

TFS and hugs Annie x

Amanda said...

You’re converting me to green! Fab piece as always
Love
Amanda x

Redanne said...

Green has never been a 'go to' colour for me but I love how you used it on this tryptich, it looks amazing. The buttons are such a lovely touch and those mesh leaves are gorgeous too! Hugs, Anne xx

Helen said...

Love your accordian card, love the stamps, love the colour.... you get the idea! Great dimension too, love that as well!!

Vickie ~ Mademoiselle*Rose said...

You really have to stop posting these projects, every time you do I end up buying another stamp, LOL!

Sue said...

This is such a beauty Tracy, you always get your colours just right, and have perfect little details like you paint spatters and printed tape. Have a lovely weekend, Sue xx

Kate Yetter said...

Very pretty, Tracy! I think the green is wonderful and the layered flowers.
Kate