XL Scoreboards Journal Die once again. To see my first journal click on the link HERE (this will show how to put the journal together with step by step pictures). Once again I added watercolour paper to my journal and used wax thread to bind the pages.
- Die cut the front and back cover of the journal.
- Cover both the front and back cover with vintage music pages. Adhere the pages using DecoArt Matte Medium.
- Die cut Eileen Hull's Luggage Tag Die from kraft card ( I only used the back panel from the die cut). Apply Vintage Photo Distress Ink to a non-stick craft sheet, spritz with water and then mop up the ink with the panel. This gives a lovely aged feel to the die cut piece.
- Add wire mesh to the background and then add the die cut piece. Add random stamping to the die cut piece using Tim Holtz Ledger background stamp and Black Archival Ink. Add Remnant Rubs for further interest.
- I added a vintage oil dropper to my cover, I love the quirky feel to this.
- I also added a vintage photo and then placed a vintage clock rim over the photo for added dimension.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x