Wednesday 18 January 2017

Sneak Peeks - Creativation 2017 (CHA) - Eileen Hull

I thought now was the perfect time to show a few more sneak peeks of Eileen Hull's new releases, being revealed at Creativation 2017 (CHA).
This first sneak peek reveals one of my favourite dies this year from Eileen one I know will get lots of use.
This one is a slight variation using the same die, I was aiming for a very vintage/aged feel here.
And the third sneak peek offers a pop of colour using a die which is going to be perfect for housing those gifts.
I think the shape of this die is going to be a hot favourite this year. I could not attend the Creativation show so I thought I would be there in spirit, this is me when I was a child.

Eileen drives to the show in her camper van, better known as Scotty.
This was Scotty at the show last year. I am looking forward to all the demos and reveals this week, hope you can join us in all the excitement of the show.

Tracy
xxx


5 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you for all the sneak peeks Tracy they look tremendous.. looking forward the the final reveals xx

Redanne said...

Your sneak peeks are stunning Tracy, loving all the gorgeous crackle on the first one, it is beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

Diana said...

amazing sneaks!! can't wait to see more!!

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful sneaks of your creative projects Tracy. Your journals are spectacular and I love the bright colors on your basket! Julia xx

A Pink said...

These look fab! Tracy and having seen more of them as I arrive after CHA they are fab . Love the journalsx