Sunday, 27 December 2015

Whatever....................

Hope you are all enjoying the festive period. I created this next piece just for fun!
I had some Lyra pencils for Christmas and thought I would try them out, they are wonderful to use.
The image is from stampotique.
The background has been created with Dylusions paints.
I love this sentiment which I stamped on a scrap of paper.
I added splatters of red paint to lift the background a little.
I hope you all get a little time in this busy period to do something just for fun!

Thanks for stopping by. Tracy x x

10 comments:

Juls said...

Love it, fun make :-) x

Redanne said...

Such a cute character Tracy and I love the background you created for him! Hugs, Anne xx

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a fun card Tracy! The background looks perfect with the fun creature!

Sandy said...

I am definitely laughing - you lighten my heart!!!
sandy xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Love your colouring ! great background too !
Corrie x

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

What fun, great colours and love that stamp! Thanks for the smile Tracy, Deb xo

Clare Buswell said...

That is fun! Loving the awesome background! Hope you had a great Christmas! : )

Pamellia Johnson said...

How quirky and fun Tracy!! Just popped in to say I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I'm sending cheers for a Happy New Year! hugs :)

JeanFB said...

This is wonderful! Your coloring on the creature is exquisite - he has so much dimension and character.

butterfly said...

Genius colouring and shading on the little monster, and the background is wonderful!
Alison xx