Thursday 11 September 2014

One Of A Kind

This week I am using the fabulous COLLAGE SYMPHONIE along with the SEAHORSE stamp plates from Katzelkraft.
The background has been coloured with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and then flicked with water to add blotches to the background. I then added background stamping using the Collage Symphonie image using Potting Soil Archival Ink.
The central piece is 4" x 6" and I have decorated the background with Brushed Pewter Distress Stain and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink, applying both to a non-stick craft sheet and spritzing with water and then mopping up the beads of ink with the card. The Collage Symphonie image has been stamped with Aquamarine Archival Ink and I have added a few splatz of ink using a Distress Marker and Tim Holtz Spritzer tool.
I added a circular spotlight to the background stamping the Collage Symphonie image a second time onto a circular piece using Potting Soil Archival Ink and Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges. I also added touches of Vintage Photo Ink to the shells in the background. I added "one of a kind" using Chitchat stickers again coloured with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
I stamped the Seahorse image with Potting Soil and Aquamarine Archival Inks and then cut out each image and added to the bottom of the card to add a touch of dimension along with a Seahorse embellishment for added interest.
A couple of shells add further interest along with a burlap material for added texture. Tim Holtz "One of a kind" sentiment has been added to the bottom and the completed design has been added to a matt coloured with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

Katzelkraft Blog
Katzelkraft Shop

6 comments:

Suzi B said...

Gorgeous, love the colours
Suzi B xx

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

I love this and I especially love the colours, one of my fave xx

hazel said...

This is so lovely Tracy - love the colours.
xxx Hazel.

Redanne said...

Tracy - both sets of stamps have to be some of the most beautiful underwater ones I have ever seen, the seahorse is stunning. I love the colours you have chosen for this piece - the brown edges really set the blues off so well. This has shot to the top of my favourites list of your work!! Anne xx

Dianne said...

Oh my goodness this is just freaking gorgeous Miss Tracy, you are a ONE OF A KIND artist with you own unique style congratulations on all your publications and winnings...

Brenda Brown said...

This is beautiful Tracy, such gorgeous colours and design. Xx