Friday 13 December 2013

FROM THE HEART

Time for my Creative Expressions post and once again I am using the fabulous Henna Mosaic stamp, part of the Singles range from Creative Expressions.
My card is 5" x 7" and I have stamped the background with the Henna Mosaic stamp using Aquamarine Archival Ink, a favourite colour of mine. I have then matted the stamped image onto Teal Foundations Card.
The Henna Mosaic image has been stamped onto White Foundations Card three times using Aquamarine Archival Ink and each layer cut out and adhered together to create a dimensional piece. I have then added this to the card along with coordinated ribbon and some natural twine. A coordinated button has been added to the centre.
I then melted some Lapis Sapphire Ultra Thick Embossing Crystals into a Melt Pot and then dipped my wooden bird into the hot UTEE. Once cool I added to the top of my card.
I also poured some of the hot UTEE into a heart cookie cutter, working on a Non-Stick Craft Sheet and then added to the card along with three Chitchat Stickers.
I have used one of the sentiments from Tim Holtz Simple Sayings Stamp Set and added to the bottom of the card.

Don't forget it is "Fun Time Friday" once again on the Creative Expressions Facebook page, simply leave a comment and you could be in with a chance of winning a fabulous prize.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


Creative Expressions Facebook
Creative Expressions News






7 comments:

Naomi said...

Wonderful stamps and I love what you have done with them. My favourite colours and so many other details added to the project.

Inkypinkycraft said...

Thisis gorgeous and I have bird envy , heis gorgeous x hugs x

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Tracy - love the added melt pot pieces!

rachel said...

gorgeous work - I love the melt pot additions - that colour is just gorgeous - wonderful - and loving the mosaic stamp too! Wonderful xx

PetraB said...

Wonderful card, love the embellishments.

Annie said...

Beautiful make. Fab stamp and wonderful detail

Best wishes and TFS
Annie x

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow Tracy! I LOVE that beautiful bird and heart! This card is beyond beautiful! You have a great eye for detail! Thanks for the inspiration!