Friday 19 March 2021

Tag Book

Morning everyone, hope you are all well.

Today I am showcasing a Tag Book, which is a workshop I will be teaching on 14th-16th May 2021, start time 10am. If you are unable to join live, you can watch at your convenience. The workshop is £20 and if you would like to join, please feel free to email me - tracy@craft-addicts.co.uk. 

I adore the colours on this book and all the layers and textures. I created all the backgrounds with paint.

Each of these pictures shows the detail on each page. The colours are so uplifting.






I will definitely be working with these colours again, they work so well.



These are all the stamps showcased in my accordion, all from my new March release.




4 comments:

Quirky Shepherd said...

Love this. The colours are so bright and fun x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag book brilliant backgrounds and love all the stamps
Carol x

Liz's creative corner said...

Ha ha, found your blog, love this, stunning colours and design,

liz x

karenlotty said...

Beautiful tag book I love the colours