Monday 11 January 2021

Shaving Foam Bee Card

Afternoon everyone, hope you are all keeping well.

Today I have a card showcasing my A7 Stamp Set Little Critters #436.

I loved creating this card, the process was fun, enjoyable and the card had a wonderful scent too.

This was a pre recorded on line class and you can still purchase the class, we create two cards. The class is £7.50. If you would like to join, please email me at (tracy@craft-addicts.co.uk).


I love having the close up photos as it really shows all the wonderful details.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a lovely week.

Tracy 

x





2 comments:

alma.heijenk@gmail.com said...

nice card and smell like a male card?:)

Gibmiss said...

Love this Tracey ...the colours are amazing and the Shaving foam back ground ....
Hugs Sylvie ....
Would love to do the workshop ...but I don’t have this stamp....
Just bought your ladies set this week on Hochanda xxx