Monday 10 August 2020

Mixed Media Honeybee Plaque

Morning everyone, welcome. Today I have a mixed media plaque using my A5 Stamp Set "Honeybee" #330.

I loved creating this piece, just adding cohesive layers to showcase the bee was so much fun. 

I did this piece during a Facebook Live and you can find the video below:

Below are the close up photos so that you can appreciate all the little details.

I love the addition of the pocket watch to house the bee.
The chicken wire adds further texture to the design along with the paperclip and vintage book page.
I also incorporated my A4 Stamp Set "Plant Your Dreams"

The background stamping adds further layered elements to the design.

Thanks so much for stopping by, Tracy.





3 comments:

Redanne said...

I do love your honeybee stamp set and you have showcased him beautifully on this piece Tracy. I love the chicken wire too! Hugs, Anne xx

Skylark said...

I absolutely love this piece Tracy! The colours, the textures, the composition, just everything about it. And the focal point is really just a very small element of the whole piece, love it! Will defo be having a go at this one from the YT video. Thanks for the inspiration ~ Stef

Craftychris said...

Absolutely fabulous! Take care and stay safe xxx