Monday 18 May 2020

Garden Tools Shadow Frame

Good Morning everyone, today I have a mixed media piece I created during a recent Facebook Live. This piece showcases my newly released A5 Stamp Set Garden Tools #326 from AALLandCreate. You can find a list of our Stockists HERE.
The video below gives all the step by steps for this piece.

 

 I will add some detailed pictures so that you can see all the layered elements.

I love the background on this piece and the layered embellishment pieces which bring the project to life.
The twine element acts as a spotlight to the focal imagery.
I also incorporated a plant label coloured with Alcohol Inks, love this touch.
Of course we could not forget Brian the snail.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


3 comments:

alma.heijenk@gmail.com said...

love it!!

Redanne said...

Such a brilliant piece, love the whole design and it was great fun watching you create it. Hugs, Anne xx

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous piece of mixed media xx