Monday 23 September 2019

Wishing You Happy Everything

Today I am showcasing a card I created as one of my demo pieces from a few shows I have attended around the country, using my A5 Stamp "Eclectic Stems" #199, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I created my backdrop with Distress Oxides Broken China, Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet. I love the blend of colours. I then spritzed the Lotza Dotz stencil with water and then placed the stencil water side down onto the ink. I allowed the ink to sit for a few moments and then removed the stencil.
I added a spotlight for my focal image and incorporated some doodly lines for added interest and to draw the eye into the focal image.
I also doodled a few lines around the outside edge of my card with a white gel pen which also helps to draw the eye into the focal image.
I bent the flower a little to give shape and movement and also incorporated some vintage book pages. Further dimension has been added with a decorative bead to the centre of the flower.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



7 comments:

Debbie said...

lovely card and colours

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the rich colours and wonderful stamps.
Hugs
Linda xxx

gwen70 said...

Beautiful card Tracy, love the stamp xx

Redanne said...

Oh, I love the gorgeous colours in the background Tracy and your flower is stunning. Hugs, Anne xxx

Carmen Patricia Casal said...

Beatiful Tracy, Congratulation

Stampers Grove said...

Gorgeous card Tracy. Love the blending of those gorgeous colours and the little white splatter effect too. 😍

Marci said...

Beautiful! You are a master of color.