Monday 26 November 2018

Numbered Botanical

Today I have a post showcasing my A4 Numbered Botanical #110 Stamp from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I incorporated my A4 stamp set this time around with Olga's A4 Stamp Set #111 English Postcard and I am delighted with the finish on this piece, incorporating lots of layers for a real tactile piece.
I began by blending two colours of Paint one Impasto Dark Chocolate and the other Buff Acrylic from Dina Wakley and I blended the two colours together to give a seamless blend, using a touch of water and a paintbrush.
I then added a touch of background stamping using Olga's A4 stamp and stamping the image with Buff Acrylic Paint. I applied the paint to the stamp with a Brayer so that I did not lose all the wonderful detail in the stamp.
I then began layering my pieces to give a cohesive design. I also added some background stamping from Olga's stamp to the tag I added and then incorporated my fern which I fussy cut out from white card. I also added some texture to the background, again using Autour de Mwa's stencil Lotza Dotz.
Some vintage papers have been added to the background and a few wooden pieces for added texture and dimension. The wooden pieces were a kind gift from my friend Olga and they are designed by SnipArt.
Thanks so much for popping by and leaving a comment. Tracy x x


These are the products I have incorporated into my Etcetera Tag.

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

4 comments:

Annie said...

a beautifully collaged tag Tracy and I love the wonderful layers of deliciosness in your beautiful stamps TFS and hugs
Annie xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

That's a lovely blend of colour Tracy, reminds me of hot chocolate on a winters day. Beautifully layered, there's so many things to discover. Those tiny cut birds are very sweet. Thank you for another amazing creation.
Hugs Tracey x

Redanne said...

Another stunning creation Tracy, I love the background colour and your collaged elements look beautiful. Each time I look, I see something different... it really is gorgeous! Hugs, Anne xx

Brenda Brown said...

Your layering is always amazing and this is no exception. Love it xxx