Thursday 29 January 2015

Listen to your heart

This is my last DT piece for Katzelkraft, I have enjoyed my time with the team and wish all my team members all the very best and I would also like to thank Beatrice for the fabulous opportunity to work with their wonderful images.
For my final piece I thought I would create a card that could be used for Valentine's, an anniversary or simply to say I love you. I have showcased the heart from the LOVE stamp set which I have embossed in white set against an artsy background.
I brayered the background with Salty Ocean and Mowed Lawn Disress Paints, I love how both layers are clearly visible. I have also added a touch of background stamping with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.
I added wire around each of the hearts stapling into place using the tiny attacher and I also included Chtichat stickers for added interest.
Remnant rubs have also been added allong with stencilled letters to the background for a further layer of interest to the design.
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I do appreciate each and every one. Tracy x x x

Katzelkraft Blog
Katzelkraft Shop


12 comments:

Cocofolies said...

You have made a wonderful card Tracy for your last project for Beatrice!!! I love the wire around the hearts, and the white embossing of this superb heart stamp looks so beautiful here... Wow! Hugs, Coco xx

Alexandra said...

Great card, and I like the turquoise colour you've used.
Alexandra x

Anonymous said...

I am sure they are sad to lose such a talent as yourself.
What a stunning way to bow out of this DT with this beautiful, beautiful card. The background is full of interest.
Wishes
Lynne

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous Tracey, I love the brayered background, stunning!

I am sure you will be sadly missed at Katzel!

Crafty Claire said...

Very striking. I love the colour combination.

megote said...

c'est impec sur les plans technique et poétique
j'aime votre imaginaire

Pamellia said...

Wow Tracy, you are just so creative! I am loving the way your shaped the wire into hearts and then stapled them in place...what!!! GENIUS! Great colours too! hugs :)

Redanne said...

I love this so much I pinned it! The colours are gorgeous, I love the fantastic background and those hearts - wow! Love how you added the wire - so clever and so beautiful... Hugs, Anne xx

Jenny Marples said...

I absolutely adore this Tracy! Jenny x

Words and Pictures said...

You will be missed at Katzelkraft - this is a gorgeous farewell with those vivid blue-greens and those wonderful wire sculptures.
Alison xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Tracy!! LOVE the wire around the hearts! Simply stunning and I love how you've used 'non-traditional' Valentine's colors for this card! It's gorgeous!! XOXO-Shari

Inkypinkycraft said...

Love the combination of colours x