Tuesday 15 November 2011

A White Christmas

Wow the weeks are passing by so quickly, I cannot keep up, but I did manage to find time for this weeks DT piece for Creative Expressions using the Stylish Christmas 1 set by Sam Poole.
I went for a very icy feel this time around, using Distress Ink to colour the background, spritzed with water to give a snowy feel to my card.
I love the bird images on this set, the images all co-ordinate beautifully together.
Two snowflake embellishments complete my card for this week.

Thanks for popping by, Tracy x x

11 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Ooh, this is lovely, Tracy. Love the icy, blue feel to it and the images are lovely. Just enough embellishment, too x

Siobhan Fyffe said...

This is really lovely Tracy. Very stylish. I know what you mean about the weeks passing so quickly. I really don't have time for a full time job as well!!
Siobhan

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful - love the BG, perfect for the silhouette images!

Sandy said...

Oh wow Tracy this is really beautiful.
Love this card.

Inkypinkycraft said...

Really beautifully put together trace x

G Peplow said...

Hi Tracy, I love the brilliant collection of blue shades here, great card!!! Gay xxx

sue law said...

Love your subtle background Tracy, it works really well with the stamps.
Sue

hazel said...

A beautiful card Tracy, I love the icy blue background.
xxx Hazel.

Suzanne C said...

Lovely silhouettes and design! Beautiful card!

Gabrielle said...

Apols Tracy - my original comment must have gone astray! I love this card - the icy colours are brilliant and I'm glad you used the tree - I wasn't confident which way up that stamp went! Much love and apols again x

Juls said...

love the cool blue colours!!! Hugs Juls